Patients may be seen at Skyline Physical Therapy with or without a written referral for physical therapy. Many insurance companies, however, require a written referral and/or pre-authorization for payment of physical therapy services.
Verify insurance coverage by:
- Contacting your insurance company to confirm physical therapy coverage
- Determining your insurance company's:
- Yearly dollar coverage limits
- Number of approved treatment visits for therapy
- Need for pre-authorization of physical therapy treatment sessions
- Recording the name of the insurance company's representative
- Recording any pre-authorization numbers as provided by the insurance company
- Persons withe auto accident injuries should obtain information from their car insurance company on the limits and extend of their personal injury protection coverage
On your first visit:
- Arrive 15-20 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork
- Bring your insurance card(s) and information with the written physician order for physical therapy treatment
- Plan for the session to last one hour, your medical and current injury history will be taken and a physical examination will be performed to determine the nature and severity of the injury
To save time, please download and complete the following 3 forms and bring them to your first visit (each form requires on Adobe Acrobat Reader).
Skyline Physical Therapy Services is dedicated to maintaining the privacy of your identifiable health information. Please carefully review our Notice of Privacy Practices describing how we may use and disclose your identifiable health information, your privacy rights in your identifiable information, and our obligations concerning the the use and disclosure of your identifiable health information.
After review of our policy, please sign an ackownlgedgment of it's receipt, Privacy Notice Acknowledgment.